Thursday, December 22, 2011

Alice in Wonderland: The Queen of Hearts

¿Do you like Alice in Wonderland? I do.

This is the Queen of Hearts.

I'm going to be drawing some Alice this week to get ready for a painting/print soon, and some not-so-Alice as well - like the Queen of Hot. Let's call this Alice in Wanderland, to stick with the whole "All who wander are not lost" theme.

Let's see, there's the Mad Hatter, and the Cheshire Cat, and the White Rabbit. I'll probably turn them all into slutty big headed cartoons. If you had a problem with that, you wouldn't be here reading this.

It has been done and drawn to death, but it's my turn dammit. And I promise I'll bring something new to the table, even if it's only some strange platform tennis shoes and hats with skull pieces and horns and candy colors - Yes, please.

be seeing you,
&.

1 comment:

Trixi said...

I absolutely love Alice in Wonderland...and I'll probably love it even more now