Monday, September 13, 2010

Dejah in all her splendor plus free postcards today!










The poster is done and printed and in my hands! That's allot of "ands". I also made postcards. What does that mean?

A. I'm putting posters for sale. There are only 8 left of a run of 10 and I won't be printing anymore likely. They can be signed numbered and sent to you for the low low prices of $50.00. The posters are on really nice paper and are 18x24 so you can frame them easily. I gotta pay for these projects somehow, right?
B. I made POSTCARDS! Yay. Anybody who emails me their name and address by 10pm PST tonight will be getting one in the mail soon for free. I don't think I'll have time to do drawing on them, but I'll scribble something.
My email is
genie (at) fourthwish (dot) com

C. AD4AD3 (art director for a day) is upon us soon. Check back in the next few days and I'm going to start up the next contest. This one is going to be the best one ever. I have a really really good idea (that you're gonna help me come up with).



William Vega and Clear, please email me your addresses (even if you think I have them)so I can ship you your free posters! Anonymous, you never got back to me, but maybe mext time, eh? - I don't even know the logistics of an anonymous winner in this case. (>__<)

Be a pal and help me promote it so I can keep doing these art director for a day contests! And do have a great day.

Be seeing you,
&.

3 comments:

kleer001 said...

I love how you finished it up, it looks great!

William Vega said...

Hey I just received my poster and WOW!! its amazing im gonna frame it as soon as I can and promotoe ur stuff, thanks for ur AD4AD contests especially for those of us who really appreaciate ur work....

&Rew said...

ACES. Glad you guys dig the art. After all, you helped "bake the cake". So it's kind of 'our' art.

&Rew.