Sunday, April 20, 2008

human canvas

i recently received an email from a tattoo artist asking if they could use some of my art. my reply was - sure, if you can find anybody who would like it enough to put it on em - then why not?

the truth is that i'm very flattered that somebody put my owl piece on her side. i have had a few requests to use art, but this was the first time they had gone through and sent me a photo.

The tattoo artist's site is http://www.devilsinktattoo.com/ and his name is ran. he did a really good job on what i suspect was a difficult task.

*also - give it up for sideboob. ( (0) )( (o) )

&Rew.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mate your art rocks, i am doing 2 more of ur designs, and as u know i want to get some on myself. Also if any one wants to know my own website is www.rmd.net.au

cheers mate

Anonymous said...

WOAH. THAT LOOKS REALLY NYCE! I WUNDER WHAT THE REST OF THAT GIRL LOOKS LIKE. HAHAHA

Unknown said...

woohoo for side boob (o)(o)
doink doink

Unknown said...

thanks ran.

stotz - d(^_^ )

&Rew.

Anonymous said...

Man, I think all of your art is pretty outstanding, and it's really cool that someone liked it enough to have it permanently inked onto their body. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

hahaha my name is stacey and thank you for letting me wear your art!! ill get ran to send you another pic and id like more of your stuff on my other side
www.myspace.com/bettypennybottom

Anonymous said...

very interesting lines.good work will be looking for more of ur stuff

Unknown said...

hey stacey - nice of you to stop by. :-)

lemme know what artwork ya like. i'm currently working on a design for somebody that i'll post once it's all good.

&Rew.

boots said...

That's fucking awesome drew. Seriously...how honored you must feel.