Tuesday, July 04, 2006

no more content

sorry people, my computer is broken. it's a big paper weight at this point and all it does is boot up. if i click on an application it just gives me a big error box, so i'm not going to be able to post for a while. i don't know exactly what to do since all my stuff is on the hard drive and i can't do anything. i can't even type a letter into a window without explorer crashing. :( oh well.

we'll just let david hong keep up the girth of the posting - hehe, oh that's right, he doesn' either.

i'm sad.

&

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome work here!! I'm glad J.Nevarez posted your site on his blog so that others can enjoy too! Hopefully there will be more content soon. We'll wait.

Geo said...

Andrew, you've been nothing but dilligently consistent as well as consistently dilligent. I am sure when the computer is resurrected you will have many weeks worth of sketches to be postably ready for a multitudiness mass uploadage.
Meanwhile I am attempting to make up for my long lapses of nonpostdom.