Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Google+ Hangout.


I'm not going to lie. I don't even know what that is.  But I'm participating in one with some other video game artists.  This is all done to promote the art show called "Press Start" at the LTD Gallery in Seattle this Friday (7:30 to whenever).

Mike Oeming, the legendary comic book artist, will be there.  We'll be doing a Q&A for our upcoming art show in Seattle.

It's this Thursday at 6:30.  You can log in an listen or there is limited room for participation (asking us questions)

I will be sitting at a table staring at the webcam of a laptop.  There will be a moderator from G4tv, Robert Manual, that will make sure the Q & A goes smoothly.  There will also be 4-6 other participants in the hangout that will ask you questions.  On top of that, the Q & A will be broadcasted live via Youtube so anyone can check it out.  

It will last 20-30 minutes.


We are still looking for a couple other participants to ask questions. Email info@ltdartgallery.com 
 
I predict some extreme awkwardness and dumb jokes that don't make sense on my part.  That's what I do.

Dumb jokes that don't make sense.

So.

There.

 Oh - and here's a sneak preview of the image I'm doing for the show.  Gotta keep it secret you know.


&Rew.

No comments: