Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pokemon's Diglet + Mist, May, Dawn, Hilda X &Rew?

Equals this:

Diglet uses Axe body spray.  It's super effective.
It's Diglet plus the PokeGirls: Mist, May, Dawn, and Hilda.

This painting is due at the end of the week, so I've got to motor on it.  I don't know much about pokemon after the first series.  I'm not even sure if those are the names of the main chicas.  I'm running with it though because there's no time.

I couldn't bring myself to make the girls more slutty than the above sketch.  I mean, I was surprised at how their costumes are all designed to be as leggy as possible - it's a nintendo product for kids, right? But they tore Hilda's jeans into itty bitty shorts? And they all look like little sex kittens. Sheesh.  I can't be too tame either, that's just not my art.  So maybe I'll find a way to make it a little more uncomfortably flirty.  Maybe I can paint one of the girls licking on Diglet. Is that suggestive enough?  He already looks like an "earth boner". (~__^)

At least diglet is easy.  He's a brown mound! That's not at all hard to render. Right?  I might keep lineart in this one because it just feels right.  The art must go on!

be seeing you,
&Rew.

5 comments:

Damcanadian said...

Sweet can't wait for eccc, guessing it will be there.

adam H. said...

Ha! This is awesome. I was wondering what your were going to do with Diglet. I'm jazzed you decided to participate in this show.

Kwestone said...

Awesome!

Briguy52 said...

Great work! I've been browsing through your posts and I couldn't quite figure out what software you use to paint your awesome artwork... care to tell me? :D

&Rew said...

Hey thanks BriGuy. I use photoshop for most of the things I do. I am currently using cs4 although my favorite is 7. I also use a Wacom Intuos 4. Gotta use a tablet!

&.