Friday, January 21, 2011

This guy will blow you away.

You know who this dude is?

That's correct. His name is airman. He's from MegaMan2, and he's rad.




I always loved the classic design, but I wanted something a little more hulking and weird. Maybe to balance all the cutesy other ones. It's nice to have a couple top heavy designs to make the nimble ones look nimbler.

At this point I'm done with the MegaMan illustration, but I didn't want to stop making megaDudes. So you can expect more over the next weeks or months or whatever. I will at least run through the other guys from two at some point. That's:
crash
wood
bubble
flash
quick
and heatman

Not to mention I'll probably be drawing more Tron Bonne what with her metalkini and whatnot.

cheers,
&Rew.

3 comments:

Samolo said...

This is by far, my favorite, and he sure makes the others looks nimbler, and if I recall correctly he indeed was a hard dude to defeat

The Brad said...

Deliciousness

Unknown said...

Nice dude! Love this style -- reminds me of Rob Schrab, specifically Scud.