Monday, January 31, 2011

on and off and on and off again

I like to bounce back between the heavily rendered stuff and the flat silhouettes. It's a nice balance. It's tiring painting in all the cast shadows, highlights, surface materials etc, so I think it helps to do exactly the opposite for a while.

That's when you know it's time to put on a good track and sketch one of these:


The track is called Fake Blood :: Medieval and it's kinda hot, if you're speakers/headphones are.

The fadeout kinda sucks, so here's a track to make up for it.

Deadmau5 and Wolfgang Gartner :: Animal Rights (Houserocka Bootleg)


now to see if I can get this mother onto FakeBook.

be seeing you,
number 6.

3 comments:

Trixi said...

Finally *giggles*

Unknown said...

I know. It took me long enough, right? I can only do one things at a time tho.

&.

Anonymous said...

SCHWEET!!