Monday, January 26, 2009

i shouldn't have left you

without a dope beat to step to...

more art - more GIRLIE art. (*___*) IN GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE - with a splash of reeedddd. I do love me girlie art. I've been so busy doing things that I "can't show anybody" until they drop, but i'll give you a hint - there's a bunch of it coming to http://clandestineindustries.com/

i've been doing designs for them. it's been really cool. i've seen a couple of pics of the final products (shirts and hoodies and whatnot) but they should update to the new line soon, then I'll spam my blog with designs and shizz.

i guess i'm gonna start tagging these with labels. last time i started doing it, it lasted for like 3 minutes. This time i'll make it last for a week at least. A week.... we shall see.



be seeing you,
&Rew.

5 comments:

anime2000 said...

Dude I love all ur silhouettes, they're soo freaking cool. Keep up the good workman I look forward to view more of ur art soon.

Gnarfdeath said...

hey man, really like your work and blog! very cool!

Charles Goatley said...

I always love to see these black and whites of yours. Keep em coming!

Mr Benja said...

Tease.

Unknown said...

haha - tease... sheesh. i'm tryin here man, i really am!

:-)

&Rew.