Thursday, September 04, 2008

this is what i really look like. *wink wink*

ok ok, so it's really just me painting over my head to be funny.

this was a pic of me at gallery 1988 next to my piece.

Andrew Speers over at old man musings took the pic at the Crazy4Cult 2 show. he's a pretty cool cat who's into all things art/game/figure. i think people like andrew and i would have been called nerds 20 years ago, but now we're just... well... humans. (^__^) Greetz to all you fellow bloggers who are woulda been nerds. If you aint never used a 1200 baud modem and don't know what it was like before z-modem resumable downloading came out or switching pins to config a modem, then i'm still more nerdy than you. ;-)

the fact that i spell my name with an ampersand, even in public, makes me pretty friggin nerdy too.

be seeing you,
&Rew.

If you want to order one of those posters, please do! They're available here:
http://www.stuff88.com/c4c.html




if enough of them sell, maybe it'll aford me enough time to make a sequel.

No comments: