Tuesday, April 10, 2007

¿who comes UP with this stuff?

i have piano lessons tomorrow.

the thing about piano lessons is - the teacher, she's really nice and propper and looks very respectable. her house is decorated with religeous artifacts from india and i have to take my shoes off when i go inside to play on her piano.

i always wear clean shoes and very clean socks. i've even changed socks just before entering - because i know they'll be exposed.

wearing bad socks would be like going to a bithday party carrying a trashbag full of trash or arriving to the airport wearing speedos and flippers. well, maybe it's not like either of those things, but i feel that it just doesn't work.

my point is - the piano teacher is very neat and tidy and looks very neat and tidy. me? i look like i fell out of bed and came straight to work. i like to look a little nicer for teacher, so maybe i'll play better and things will be a little more pleasant. i like to make sure my hair is in order and i've shaved and trimmed my nails.

I'M TOO DAMN TIRED TO DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS RIGHT NOW! AND I NEVER DO ANYTHING REMOTELY DRAINING IN THE MORNING BEFORE WORK - SO I WON'T DO IT THEN.

ahemmmm... so i'm feeling guilt 24 hours early on this one.

that's that.

here's a drawing and i'll shut up.

this is "undertongue"

2 comments:

Piotr said...

alter-ego Piano man? I want to learn piano, tough business, but fun I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

You know, we non-White people always think White people have bad smelling feet. You've taken extra precautions, so I wouldn't worry though.

Grace