today something was off.
nothing seemed to be going the right way. today was bad.
the kind of bad that you can't pay for.
i couldn't put my finger on what was wrong but it was like i had this laundry list of items to shop
for or events to attend and i kept on walking past or missing them.
- i brought my art bag with supplies to draw while i ate breakfast with a friend, but after parking and walking three blocks, i realized that i had left the supplies in my car.
- i was supposed to meet with some friends for an early dinner at five but forced them to reschedule for four and then four thirty and then i ended up being ten minutes late.
- instead of shopping next door to where i dined i drove all the way home and then right back to that same location three hours later.
- an item i was looking for was out of stock in every location that existed and could not be purchased at any cost. i instead went with an inferior product albeit at a lower price.
- i offended a fellow artist by calling to attention a strange attribute in his work which then cause him to pout in a half serious fashion for several hours.
- i forgot to brush my teeth and only remembered when burning my mouth on dinner which was much much too hot.
today i am cranky and sleepy and pretty much misserable and have been complaining constantly all weekend. i really hope that my weekend guest had a good time.
i refused to make a new post-it pet but then was called on it.
i am so cranky that i'm boring myself.
let's hope that tomorrow is more gooder, or that some good music can cheer me up.
I think i'm getting old or something as all my talkative posts are cranky and the potentially good ones i just leave blank.
i promise anyone who reads this that if i have one good thing happen to me, i'll share that one too, but for now you're going to have to deal with all the sh!tt!ness my blogging rants.