Tuesday, January 04, 2011

I got soul, but I'm not a soldier.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Gutsman.

This is probably my favorite so far. I was a fan of cutman, but I like making the big clunky robots. It's very satisfying after making a bunch of waif-ish designs. I do like making the little wireframe robo-dudes. It feels right in megaman for the main characters to be super thin and kinda apathetic. It just feels right dammit. So Gutsman isn't like that. A little more hard - he means business. And why shouldn't he - he's got moxy.

Next will be codename: iceman.



I may get iceman done sooner than later. I'm flying back home from a trip to visit friends for the new year that I was on and unfortunately I am feeling less than good ATM. I'm looking forward to seeing if the postcards have arrived from the printer!

be seeing you,
&Rew.

No comments: