Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Halloween!

As of today....POSTCARDS ARE UP.

Here's the final. Win lose or draw - the cards are already printed up so there's no stopping me. I hope you guys and girls like it.

Email me your home address if you'd like a free postcard set with a sketch on the back. I'm accepting the first 50 people.

Put "Halloween Cards" in the subject title for the email and please be polite. It makes things happier on me!

Wednesday midnight is the deadline.


Here's the email you need to use:
Last time I got a bunch of spam cause I typed my email. Lesson learned - thanks Chinese spammers. although i did like all the pictures of cute asian girls in panties - i don't like spaaaam. *note that the spam was all in chinese and I google-translated it, just to make sure it wasn't a human! :-)

Molli
NathanGraphics
&
Sammi S.

I'll make sure to hook you guys up with something special since you either won or were a runner up.

I'll be doing another art director for a day next month so check back in a few weeks so you can get in on it.

bee seeing you,
&Rew.

2 comments:

Trixi said...

Where did you get that picture of me?

Seriously, it looks wicked.

C.Deboda said...

Thanks for these postcards. (and the new blog avatar, ha ;)) Happy turkey day.