Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Moo mini PacMans

The third moo mini card, out of 20-40 depending on how my moo'd goes.  Get it? MOO'D. HAH. I kill me!


   
Pacman, the way he was supposed to be!
Don't believe me? Check the side of the original arcade cabinet. The art says it all.
Want me to do a game you like? Lemme know about it.  QUIT LURKING AND POST A COMMENT ABOUT IT DAMMIT.  Srsly.

Also, do feel free to post links to your own versions or email them to me.  So far I've gotten a few in the mail box and it's totally awesome that people are getting involved.  Maybe I'll do a page of your art to share with the world.
 
be seeing you,
&rew.

4 comments:

Elvis Rowe said...

Love this series btw! Long time lurker first time poster. I would love to do some of my own my I'm artistically challenged. Ok you asked for it. Here are some games for you to take a look into, if you haven't already:

Contra (maybe add the Konami code somewhere)
Zelda
Blaster Master (Blaster Master - Wikipedia)
Dig Dug
Centipede
Q-Bert

Good luck and keep up the AWESOME work I enjoy following your blog!

Unknown said...

Oh man, blaster master is a great call. Also, I plan on doing a contra or two or three - you know, a red falcon alien head in the base level, or the base at the end of level 1.

Zelda is also a pretty much must. Probably the dungeon with the little trees or the one with the statues that turn into baddies.

good call(s) and thanks for speaking up!

&

chump said...

How about
Banjo & Kazooie
The Great Mighty Poo from Conker's Bad Fur Day(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w5neFPat1w)
Ratchet & Clank
Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal

Amrinder Singh Nagi said...

great series. Il definatly give it a shot myself with the template you have made. You can try some of these also:
space invaders
tetris
ninja gaiden
batman(one of the more crazier games visually)