Tuesday, June 16, 2009

what would we do without music?

I made a joke the other day about a piece of music - I said "this song is so good that it should be the only song on earth." It's not a terribly funny joke - well, it's not funny at all, but once I said that I realized just how awesome it is that we get more than one song.

I think it's one of those things that we all take for granted - and it's easy to take for granted because it doesn't make logical sense that there would only be one song... but, well, imagine a world with only one song and then open your eyes to the real world - infinite possibility. it's fantastic.

The same thing goes with visual art. So why do I keep doing the same thing? I like it. I'm trying to keep each of these images different enough so that they're interesting.

When I fail at that - don't be afriad to call me out. That's what the anonimity of the internet is for.

On the other hand if you enjoy the art. Here's another song painted into black, white, and red.

Do have a good day.



&Rew.

4 comments:

Wizardmasterhp said...

Wow thats a great point I have never relly thought about that before Hmmm... thats a thinker 5/5 for deepness... dude

Vee (Scratch) said...

Great Post!
"The same thing goes with visual art. So why do I keep doing the same thing? I like it. I'm trying to keep each of these images different enough so that they're interesting."

I like that line.

Unknown said...

Hehehe - i'm about as deep as a saucer - you know, the kind that hold up a tea cup...

But thank you nonetheless.

&Rew.

Marcos Amoroso said...

:D great!